We offer capacity building and training for partners on site in Africa in the following areas:
- Consultation regarding organic farming – preparation for organic certification
- Business location Africa
- Professional development
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Build up of supply chains
- Health sector
- Quality Management
Countries that we have worked in already include Tanzania, Malawi, Uganda, Namibia, Côte d’Ivoire, Zimbabwe, Kenya, DR Congo, Senegal, Ghana, Burkina Faso, South Africa, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Cameroon and Liberia.
We offer consultations for European and mid-sized companies to establish partnerships with African organizations.
We advise governments, NGOs, public institutions, donor organizations and private actors.
We support you with project development and implementation from start to finish. We will assist with monitoring and evaluation.
- Agricultural sciences
- Plant physiology
- Business Development and Entrepreneurship
- Organization Development and Management
- European-African Trade relations
- Afro-American Trade Relations
Let’s work together.
Cooperation on eye-level is very important to us. Not only with our partners in Africa, but also with you as our customer.
- We will develop individual strategies specific to your needs and requirements.
- We will take on project planning, implementation and evaluation.
- We will accompany your project continuously and bring it to completion independently.
The amount of interaction you desire is up to you.
- Set up of organic Moringa farms in Namibia Gambia, Tanzania, Burundi, Sierra Leone, Malawi, Uganda and Senegal.
- Set up of organic collection and processing of Baobab fruits in Tanzania.
- Set up of organic, free-running chicken production in Kenia, including chicken fodder production using black soldier flies.
- Development of agroforestry system in Nigeria for reforestation, water management and soil management.
- Development of organic fertilizers employing locally-sourced materials.
- Development of organic pest control solutions employing locally-sourced ingredients.
- Set up of organic vegetable and fruit farms in Namibia, Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Preparation of organic certification of partners in Tanzania, Namibia, Burundi, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Malawi, Uganda, Namibia and the Gambia.
- Development of own processing techniques of Moringa and Baobab to ensure high quality standards.
- Establishment of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for harvesting and processing of organic produce to maintain quality standards.
- Development of satellite tracking system of Baobab trees for organic certification.
- Development of blockchain-based supply chain tracking system.
- Batch-specific, comprehensive lab analyses of all imported products.
- Set up of Africa’s first state-accredited vocational training farm for organic farming in Vasdraai, Namibia.
- Set up of vocational training farm for organic farming in Banjul, the Gambia.
- Vocational training farm in Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania.
- Development of own training materials and curricula within the national system according to national standards.
- Applied learning, „dual, but not German”.
Entrepreneurship & Business Development
- Marketing of African products in bulk to company clients and to end consumers in the European context.
- Development of marketing strategies of agricultural goods in the Senegal, Gambia, Namibia, Rwanda, Tanzania, Ghana and Kenya.
- Development of organizational structures of partners in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Development of cash-flow and accounting systems with partners in Rwanda, Kenya and Tanzania.
- Coaching of female entrepreneurs in Tanzania on all aspects of business development and sustainable farming.
Marketing & Branding
- Marketing of African plant products the German market under the brand THE ESSENCE OF AFRICA.
- Marketing and launch of organic Moringa in the Gambia, Namibia, Rwanda, Tanzanian markets.
- Marketing of organic Baobab in Tanzania.
- Development of sustainably produced crates, using locally sourced materials for transporting and displaying goods in local markets in Rwanda.
- Development of local supply chains including export in various African countries.
Research & University lectures
- Research collaborations to explore the nutritional benefits of Moringa for animal fodder with the Fraunhofer Institute of Applied Sciences.
- Research collaboration to explore the Protein and Glycosinolates in Moringa leaves with Technical University Braunschweig.
- Research collaboration with University of Rhein-Waal Germany to explore the nutritive value of Baboab.
- Knowledge transfer between partners in the africrops! network.
- Regular lectures on sustainble farming, business development and entrepreneurship at African Universities.
Trade not aid
The Essence of Africa
Moringa, Baobab, Hibiscus & more – buy here in our store:
Join our Team
Werden Sie Teil unseres Teams
Latest News and Reports
- Bambuskisten für Ruandas Farmer – Ein Glüsinger packt mit an12. July 2021 - 13:12
- Tanzanian Businesswomen visit africrops! in Berlin26. November 2018 - 14:41
- africrops! Managing Director Meinolf Kuper travels to Cambodia for food security project3. September 2018 - 16:31
- Vocational Training in Organic farming for marginalised Namibian youths20. July 2018 - 11:31
- africrops! cooperates with Kolping for a new moringa project in Tanzania17. July 2018 - 11:23