We offer capacity building and training for partners on site in Africa in the following areas:
- Consultation regarding organic farming – preparation for organic certification
- Business location Africa
- Professional development
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Build up of supply chains
- Health sector
- Quality Management
Countries that we have worked in already include Tanzania, Malawi, Uganda, Namibia, Côte d’Ivoire, Zimbabwe, Kenya, DR Congo, Senegal, Ghana, Burkina Faso, South Africa, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Cameroon and Liberia.
We offer consultations for European and mid-sized companies to establish partnerships with African organizations.
We advise governments, NGOs, public institutions, donor organizations and private actors.
We support you with project development and implementation from start to finish. We will assist with monitoring and evaluation.
- Agricultural sciences
- Plant physiology
- Business Development and Entrepreneurship
- Organization Development and Management
- European-African Trade relations
- Afro-American Trade Relations
Let’s work together.
Cooperation on eye-level is very important to us. Not only with our partners in Africa, but also with you as our customer.
- We will develop individual strategies specific to your needs and requirements.
- We will take on project planning, implementation and evaluation.
- We will accompany your project continuously and bring it to completion independently.
The amount of interaction you desire is up to you.
- Training of farmers in Malawi for organic certification
- Preparation of Public Private Partnerships (PPP) for the organic certification of moringa in conjunction with the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ)
- Preparation of a project in collaboration with the World Food Programme (WFP) for the distribution of moringa to pregnant women in the region of Mtware, in Tanzania
- Preparation of a moringa marketing concept for a PPP with the German Fair Trade organization GEPA
- Implementation of a small farmer network to harvesting and preprocessing moringa leaves in Tanzania
- Advising fair trade accredited organizations in East Africa with regards to the cultivation and marketing of moringa
- Consulting the Agency for International Cooperation for a moringa project in Haiti to implement the cultivation, processing, marketing and management of moringa.
- Development of a marketing and distribution network for rural areas in Tanzania
- Building a network with partner companies in sub-Saharan Africa Marketing
- Presentations and roundtables on the subject of moringa at the German health days (Hof)
- Appearances for moringa at international trade fairs like the FIBO Cologne, Berlin Next Organic, THE SEEDS New York, Vegetarian Food Festival Toronto, Fairtrade fair Augsburg, health fair Hof, BIOFACH Nürnberg
- Development and implementation of a marketing strategy and a moringa brand for the German market (www.TheEssenceOfAfrica.com)
- Development of an improved seeding technology for the germination of moringa seeds
- Establishment of a pilot farm with 15,000 moringa trees for test purposes with regard to cultivation and processing
- Capacity Building through the transferring of knowledge gained to small farmers and cooperatives in Tanzania
- Advising the Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) on the cultivation of moringa in Haiti
- Preparation of a project for the development of Moringa Food Cubes for vulnerable populations in Africa (in cooperation with Frohkost Germany)
- Cooperation with international chefs to develop moringa recipes
- Development of by-products from moringa, such as moringa paper
- Implementation of a honey production with stingless bees in Tanzania
- Development of water filters based on moringa seeds
- Developing new and innovative moringa products
- Preparation and training of farmers in Malawi for organic certification
- Laboratory tests and chemical analyses for the components of Moringa oleifera
- Organic certification processes with certifiers
Trade not aid
The Essence of Africa
Moringa, Baobab, Hibiscus & more – buy here in our store:
Latest News and Reports
- Bambuskisten für Ruandas Farmer – Ein Glüsinger packt mit an12. July 2021 - 13:12
- Tanzanian Businesswomen visit africrops! in Berlin26. November 2018 - 14:41
- africrops! Managing Director Meinolf Kuper travels to Cambodia for food security project3. September 2018 - 16:31
- Vocational Training in Organic farming for marginalised Namibian youths20. July 2018 - 11:31
- africrops! cooperates with Kolping for a new moringa project in Tanzania17. July 2018 - 11:23